Thursday 29 August 2013

Pineapple & Spinach Smoothie

Yesterday, after a long break I blogged for the first time in ages and it kicked me back into action. I have promised myself that I wouldn't blog everyday but with vegan mofo round the corner I'm practicing!

I have managed to grow an awful lot of spinach this year and the butterflies and caterpillars have left it well alone. I wish I could say the same for my kale mind you!

After making everything spinach, from dhal to stir fries and curries (recipes to come), I decided I needed it for breakfast to super start my day and here it is, pineapple and spinach smoothie. I've put spinach in a smoothie before - try out my green Caribbean smoothie and I promise you won't taste the spinach, it just makes it a wonderful green colour.



Ingredients
1 Banana
½ Pineapple
1 Tbsp vegan yoghurt
Handful of spinach leaves



Method

Add all the ingredients to a blender and press the button after you've put the lid on of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x