Sunday 16 September 2012

Grazing

Have you heard of a company called Graze?

After acknowledging the fact that I'm a grazer as well as a comfort eater I decided to try it out.

My first graze box included: 

  • dried fruit (blueberry infused cranberries, pineapple, cherry infused sultanas and green raisins)
  • oriental cracker mix with peanut crackers
  • green olives with basil and garlic
  • sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds with chilli
I loved the olives and the seed mix, but I wasn't to fussed about the dried fruit. I've never really been a fan of dried fruit, much prefer fresh fruit. The cracker mix was different and I would eat it again. The company send you four items in every box you order, my first and fifth boxes are free. Each box costs £3.89, which includes delivery, which could get expensive depending on how many boxes you order a week. 

Try it out. There are plenty of offers out there to get your free box to try. let me know what you like best................

I'm sure if you were organised you could easily put together some delicious snack foods of around 100 calories yourself. Watch this space for my suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x