Sunday 11 May 2014

May Menu

Hello! It's been a while since I last blogged, but between colds, coughs and spring sniffles and catching up on my gardening, time has been very short!

But I'm back with my menu for May and it has an Italian theme in honour of my two new friends Lenny and Stacy who run the VegItalyGuide and AnyWhereTraveller websites. Watch out for my exclusive BBQ Party menu which I have written especially for them, I'll keep you posted. After all it is BBQ Month!

Without further ado here is the menu for May.....................



May also celebrates some weird and wonderful days, including some yummy food celebrations such as Chocolate Chip day on the 15th, Pizza Party Day on 16th, Pick Strawberry Day on 20th and Macaroon Day on the 31st. There is also a celebration day for us gardeners with Learn About Compost Day on the 29th! 

The best day of the month is today as it's Eat What You Want Day! Yay! So I hope you enjoy a feast today what ever you are doing,and if you'e stuck for dinner ideas why not try; a lentil roast, a casserole, or a pie? Here are a few to choose from.

Spinach & Mushroom Pie
Mushroom Wellington


Sausage Casserole
Lentil & Kale Loaf








                                                           





Here's to a good month which hopefully will be full of sunshine to help with the vegetable plot and warm enough to get those BBQ's burning. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x