Monday 27 August 2012

Vital Statistics

OK I have to be honest for this to work so here are my statistics . . . . . .
I can't do it - how have I got to this state! 

Sharp intake of breath . . . . . . . .

Height = 180cm (or 5 feet 11 inches)
Weight = 89.8kg (or 14stone 2lbs)

There we go, I've done it my first challenge: publishing my vital statistics, a weight off my mind, I only wish it was a weight off my body.

My new mantra:             Put trust in myself, I have control and will succeed

I feel I need something to help motivate me other than a photograph of a fat me stuck to the fridge and my new mantra. I think the quote below is a good starting point. 

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can" - Unknown

What quote motivates or inspires you?

Let me know your favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x