Sunday 20 January 2013

Quick and Easy

It's Saturday, woohoo! After a busy day sorting through paperwork that I've hoarded over the last few years, yes years! I was tired and in need of a quick and easy diner tonight. Whilst shopping last night I came across a product that I've not seen before. This doesn't mean that it has only just come out though! I don't normally buy process foods I'd rather know what I'm putting in my body, well these days at least! But something caught my eye, Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages. They're Vegan friendly and reported to be high in protein and a good source of fibre.











As process foods go, these weren't that bad. I'm not really into fake meats at all, but the vegetarian/vegan sausage is something that I will tolerate, even enjoy! I made up some mash potatoes using vitalite and soy cream and served with carrots, cauliflower, kale and broccoli.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x