Monday 1 September 2014

Menu - September Harvest

As always on the first day of the month I am sharing with you the menu for the month ahead. But this month there will be more meals and ideas from the specials board as its also Vegan Mofo and I am hoping to post most days throughout September.





I hope the above gets your taste buds tingling but if not come back each day to see what else is being featured from the specials board. There may be quite a few courgette recipes popping up as my courgette plants are still producing lots of fruit!

Each recipe I share will include produce harvested from my garden alongside store cupboard or other bought ingredients. On occasion there may be a recipe using foraged produce too! If I had more time I would also like to provide the cost per portion and the nutritional values of each meal, but unfortunately I don't think time will allow, unless anyone out there can offer their services to calculate the nutritional values for me? Cheeky ;o)

I'll also give you some tips on how to grow the vegetable I am featuring or at least a little tale from its growing life, which will probably be dominated by stories about my battle against the little critters that I have trying to fend off!

2 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog and love the specials board. Great idea! All of those dishes sound amazing! My mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! One day I hope to own my own vegan bistro but until then its a virtual cafe for me! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x