Friday 5 April 2013

Full English

Today I needed something to fill me up, I'd got a busy day ahead of me and I wasn't sure if I would have time for lunch. I know this is a bad thing and its not something I would ever recommend, but needs must. What else could do other than a Full English Breakfast - Vegan of course.


 I used Linda McCartney sausages, which are vegan and very tasty. As I've said before this is probably the only 'mock' meat I eat along with processed vegan burgers, which is about to change, watch this space...................

As you can see I piled on the mushrooms, which are probably my favourite food, they are so versatile, baked beans, a good vegan staple and Hash Browns. It was truly delicious and I was stuffed, I could hardly move! Thinking again I would have been better having a smoothie and making some wraps to take with me! Oh well as I said it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x