Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta

Tonight, I needed something quick, I had a million and one things to do and no time to do them all. I raided the store cupboard to see what I had. Since turning vegan, every food shop I go in I search for vegan ingredients and my store cupboard has started to overflow because I can never say no, when I find something. 

Looking through my food cupboards I found an ariabetta sauce, a jar of caponata (a Sicilian aubergine sauce), a tin of chopped tomatoes and some pasta. Out of my fridge I found an aubergine, a leek, a courgette, onion, olives and a red pepper.

And so Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta was made.


Hopefully, you will start to see an improvement in my photographs as my birthday present was a digital SLR camera! Woohoooo! Please bare with me though I have a lot to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x