Monday 1 April 2013

Asparagus & Olive Pizza

Hubby fancied Pizza tonight, and was missing the take outs we used to get every now and then. He said he was actually craving pizza and nothing else would suffice. There was only one thing for it, we made pizza. I had bought a bunch of asparagus for a knock down price of 75p only the day before and I was wondering what I could do with it. Asparagus and Olive pizza was born.

I also had a tube of Cheddar style Teese in the fridge, which I wanted to try out and as the packet said it melted I thought it would be suitable for the pizza.

As you can see from the photograph it was very orange and it didn't melt particularly well. In fact I probably won't buy this product again. It tasted chemically almost plastic and it didn't have a very 'cheesy' flavour if I can remember what cheese tastes like!

The asparagus, chopped black olives, basil and onion worked a treat though, you should try this combination. I bet it would work well in a pasta dish to, which I might try as I have 4 spears of asparagus left.



1 comment:

  1. it is very good!

    cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x