Thursday 21 March 2013

Chill Bean Stuffed Mushrooms

Two days ago I blogged about the Mexican Bean Deli Filling that Caroline of Tea and Sympatico sent me which I used in the Mexican Bean Deli Wrap. I didn't use all of the jar so I needed to come up with another recipe idea that used the rest of the deli filling. 

I needed something quick, I was ravenous after a long day at work, so I stopped off on the way home and picked up a bag of frozen chips and paired this with stuffed mushrooms.


I put a dollop of the Mexican Bean Deli Filling in the centre of each mushroom and then topped it with a piece of roasted red pepper from a jar and chopped jalapenos from another jar. Finished with a sprinkling of vegan cheese and baked in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes.


Result a very tasty stuffed mushroom that was quick and easy to put together with store cupboard ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x