Monday 25 March 2013

Green Thai Vegetable Curry

I fancied something spicy tonight, it needed a kick but I also craved true flavour, my mind was cast back to a memorable night out in a gorgeous Thai restaurant that catered for vegans and I was in heaven when I tasted their version of a green Thai vegetable curry. Then I remembered in my February vegan food parcel Caroline from tea and sympatico had included a vegan Thai green curry paste! Lets rock and roll!

I fried an onion in a little olive oil and added butternut squash, sweet potato, cauliflower, broccoli, baby corn and marinated tofu pieces. Next I added the Thai green curry paste and stirred to combine fully. Swiftly followed was a tin of coconut milk and I let everything simmer until the vegetables were tender. The taste was extremely authentic and I enjoyed every mouthful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x